Hey there! I’m the girl behind this blog and I am so excited you stopped by. Here are a few things you need to know:
- This blog is me pouring out and sorting through my emotions, thoughts and situations as a woman, wife and mother. You can check out this post for my strategy on catching glimmers of loveliness in everyday family life. I would love to help you find more loveliness in your life and family through household and motherhood tips, savoring the little moments, and finding fulfillment in the ordinary. Keep reading to learn more.
- I’m a mom, hoping to connect and network with other moms, so if you are a mom too, you can head on over to join the Midnight Moms Community to socialize and grow with other moms just like you. We encourage, connect, share, pray for and inspire each other during the daily beauty and nightly grind of motherhood.
- My parenting theme song is called When the Crazy Kicks In by Francesca Battistelli because…… it’s so true! To hear it, you can click on my amazon affiliate link and see if the message applies to your life as well!
- If you would like a free worksheet on re-discovering loveliness in your everyday life, please subscribe, and I’ll send you my newsletter as well (emailed on the last Friday of every month).
- Make sure to visit the lovely little library for other free printables
- My latest way to improve order in my household is by meal planning and I have a meal planning packet all ready just for you.
- You can follow me on Pinterest to see all my latest finds on womanhood, motherhood, family life, homemaking, crafting, marriage, and parenting :
- If you want to join my Group Pinterest Boards you can email email@example.com
Now a little about me and the family I’ve been blessed with:
I am a wife and mother trying to keep a balance between crazy and calm in a house of miniature human beings. While caring for my family takes up most of my time as a stay at home mom, I have a few favorite pleasures that I prioritize such as:
morning coffee, event planning, horse back riding and scrap booking.
I am a clean fanatic and love organization, matching outfits and themed parties.
I also do medical billing from home, write for Catholicmom.com, and am involved in church playgroups and moms’ groups.
My husband David and I met when we were sixteen (read more about our story here), and we were married in our early twenties. His blue eyes and curly hair caught my eye from the start and he has generously passed those traits onto our children.
We thoroughly enjoy college sports, date nights, traveling, relaxing outdoors, and our Catholic faith. We have been married for five years now and are currently raising two daughters who love to play hard, giggle often, sing and dance constantly, take apart the house, and almost never nap.Heather is a fireball of curls, independence, and spunk. She is always on the go and always has something to say. She loves all things princess and barbie and can act, sing, and dance like nobody’s business. We had an epic Tangled Party this summer for her 4th birthday. Stella is our two year old cuddle bug with a gentle but strong minded nature. She follows wherever her big sister goes but is often most content when she is immersed in “reading” her books and having her own imaginative playtime. She is our “wine and cheese” girl, meaning she eats mostly grapes and cheddar cheese. We’re still working on extending her palate.We lost out third child this past spring to an ectopic pregnancy. The letter I wrote to baby Austin Mercy is here.
I know they are growing fast and I am trying my best to savor the moments while I can. As I dust off my creative writing degree in this blog, my hope is to further discover the beauty God has given me in my lovely little corner of life. To Him be the Glory!